The "Competitive Edge" package
This package is specifically tailored to unlock and discover your competitive edge. Following our personalised consultation, you will be well prepared and able to clearly articulate your:
- personal brand – a clear, consistent message about who you are and what you have to offer which will differentiate you from everyone else
- value proposition – the ‘sellable’ benefits that the organisation will realise by employing you and evidence to substantiate this – not leaving it up to the interviewer to figure out how you will fit and meet their needs
- strengths – rather than listing the bunch of skills you have, you will be able to confidentially say “My key strengths are”, along with your key achievements and successes
- transferable skills – better understand the skills you have which are highly transferable, which are often overlooked as they have been gained through years of experience
- developmental focus – how to put a positive spin on that dreaded question about your weaknesses
The “Competitive Edge” package will empower you to confidently develop professional written applications and prepare for job interviews. At the end of the day, if you land an interview there is no guarantee of what questions you will be asked. However if you adequately prepare, no matter what you are asked, you will be in a much better position to secure that job of your dreams.
Included in the package are 2 x 1 hour consultations and tools to assist your preparation. For no additional cost I will review your covering letter (based on the template I provide you) to make sure that you have clearly articulated your competitive edge.
The "Put Your Best Foot Forward" customised packages
Depending upon your needs, I can also assist you with:
- Job search strategies
- Addressing selection criteria
- Resume / CV review
- Intensive interview preparation
- Developing and implementing your 90 day plan once appointed
- Whatever else you need to get job ready
Please contact me to discuss what you require and how I can help you but your best foot forward to get that job! Please read my client testimonials outlining how I've helped many others, just like you, put their best foot forward and get that job.
The "Be the Boss of Your Career" professional mentoring packages
Mentoring is highly valuable for your continuing self-development. Depending on the stage of your career and the role you are in, the focus of mentoring sessions might include anything from settling into a new job, performance improvement, managing up / down, dealing with conflict, effective networking, right through to career goal setting and planning. Essentially, the focus and issues to be addressed are determined by the mentee (you), with the mentor (me) providing guidance to find ‘the answer’ or best approach.
I have professionally mentored and coached people for short periods of time, right through to several years. My approach is completely flexible and based on your needs. In my view, the role of the mentor is to not tell you what to do but rather utilise my experience and skills to:
- Listen and be supportive
- Provide non-judgmental, moral support and encouragement
- Offer guidance on issues raised – share knowledge and expertise and also provide constructive and positive feedback
- Encourage you to set clear goals
- Demonstrate excellence in leadership and values
Purchase an individual session or take advantage of our special rates which are available for our "Be the Boss of Your Career" packages which include 3, 6, 9 or 12 sessions. I also offer clients the opportunity to purchase one trial session to see if it is right for them and the ability to upgrade to a package.